80 a dag of potatoes • 25 dag of flour • 2 tablespoons of potato flour • an egg
20 dag sera feta • 10 dag of onion • egg yolk • teaspoon of margarine • 10 a dag of smoked bacon
4 portions • 45 min • 191 kcal (100 g) • medium difficult
1. Scrub the potatoes thoroughly, we rinse, pour boiling water and cook.
2. Drain, we peel the skin, pass through a meat grinder or crush with a potato press.
3. Add sifted wheat flour mixed with potato flour to the ground potatoes, egg and knead the dough.
4. Wash the onion, we choose, cut and stew in margarine. Thoroughly rub the cheese with a fork, we add the yolk, stewed onion, we mix.
5. We make a rolling pin, cut across into equal sized pieces. Flatten each piece on a floured hand, we put the filling and stick together, forming a ball.
6. Boil separate water in a wide pot. Put the dumplings in boiling water in batches and cook for approx. 5 min until the water boils again. Take out with a slotted spoon. Drained, pour fat and bacon cracklings.