Dumplings stuffed with yellow cheese.
2 i 1/2 glasses of wheat flour • egg • 1/2 glasses of lukewarm water • 2 tablespoons of olive oil • a pinch of salt
2 cups of boiled potatoes (may be from the day before) • a glass of finely grated yellow, spicy cheese • 2 onions • 2 tablespoons of oil to fry the onion • salt • pepper • marjoram
6 portions • 50 min * • 171 kcal (100 g) • medium difficult
* in addition to cooking time
1. Put the dough ingredients into the food processor, which we turn on at high speed. Po 2 min we take out the dough.
2. Place the board on the flour sprinkled with flour, we divide into 3 parts – one is intended for rolling out, cover the rest with a bowl, not to dry out.
3. Fry the finely chopped onion in fat, taking care, so that it does not brown too much.
4. Hot onion, along with fat, pour over boiled potatoes, rub into a uniform one, smooth mass, we add the grated cheese, Spices, we knead everything carefully. When you need to, add a tablespoon of cream to the mass.
5. Cut out rings from the rolled out dough, stuff with previously prepared stuffing, we stick the edges together, we carb them with our thumbs. Place the prepared dumplings on a tray lined with a cloth.
6. We cook, tossing it over boiling, separate water. From the moment, when they come to the surface, we cook 5-6 min (cooking time depends on the size of the dumplings).
7. Dumplings stuffed with yellow cheese taste great, poured with crispy pork cracklings made of fresh bacon and smoked, lean bacon (fifty fifty) or seasoned with butter, browned with a bun and a spicy tomato and onion salad.