Tortellini with mushroom stuffing.
a glass of flour • a pinch of salt • a raw yolk • a tablespoon of olive oil • 1/2 glasses of warm water • salt • tablespoon of oil
boletus hats boiled in broth • onion • flat spoon of butter • salt • pepper • 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
6 portions • 50 min * • 117 kcal (100 g) • medium difficult
* in addition to cooking time
1. Finely chop the cooked mushrooms or pass them through a food processor.
2. Fry the very finely chopped onion in butter, when they are translucent, we combine with mushrooms, fry the whole thing for a while, we add spices, bread crumbs, set aside to cool down.
3. Mix all the dough ingredients in a food processor. Made, leave a smooth and springy dough for 10 min, to "rest”.
4. Roll out on a floured board 2 thin cakes, we cut into squares with a side 3 cm, in the center of each square we put a small spoonful of stuffing, we fold diagonally and stick the sides of the triangle together, 2 we connect the corners of the resulting triangle and tighten it tightly around the finger.
5. Place the handles on the floured board.
6. We cook in separate water, with the addition of a tablespoon of oil. When they come out, reduce the heat and cook more 3 min.
7. Serve flooded with hot borscht or broth.