80 dag of potatoes • a glass of flour • an egg • salt • 2 spoons of butter for pouring
4 portions • 20 min * • 161 kcal (100 g) • medium difficult
* in addition to cooking potatoes
1. Scrub the potatoes thoroughly, we rinse, pour boiling water and cook. Drain, we peel the skin, pass through a meat grinder or crush with a potato press. Sift the flour, we combine with potatoes, we add the egg, salt and knead the dough.
2. Form a rolling pin with a diameter of approx. 2 cm, slightly flatten with a knife and cut into diagonal pieces.
3. We boil water with salt, throw in batches of noodles and cook until, until they come to the surface.
4. Serve with melted butter and salads. They taste good with mushroom sauce, tomato or as an addition to stews, duck and other meats with sauces.
Boiled potatoes can be replaced with powdered mashed potatoes.